For those clients with specific needs… For those clients who don’t fit perfectly in the Long Term Care “box”.. For those clients who can’t seem to find their “place” due to their diagnosis, behavioral issues, supervision needs, or other issues… We are willing to work together to develop a program that just might fit what you are looking for. Give us a call to discuss the possibilities.
All referrals for programming and placement will go directly to our Case Management Department.
Please Call our Business Office, Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm at (608) 847-7575, after hours choose option (4) to leave a message.
Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not include confidential information as this is not a secure email address).
Referrals to Pine Valley Residential Services are generally accepted from county human service agencies, social service agencies, care management organizations or institutional facilities. Prior to making referrals, the appropriate release of information should be obtained so that the referral source can provide the following information on the potential client:
- Medical, legal, financial, functioning level, social history and psychiatric assessments or evaluations.
- Presenting symptoms, behaviors, challenges, and/or barriers to success that this client is experiencing.
- Present assessment of client needs and goals, including staff preferences.
- Current social network
- Current location and/or involvement with other community agencies
- Employment and/or education records and current status of degree(s), if any.
- Legal status (guardianship, protective placement, probation/parole, etc.)
- Psychiatric, psychological, and/or social work assessments and treatment plans
- Psychological testing, if any.
After this information has been reviewed by our Case Management staff at Pine Valley Residential Services, a determination is made as to whether the potential client could benefit therapeutically from our programming. If this initial screening indicates the potential client may be appropriate for placement, Administrative or Case Management staff will make arrangements to visit the individual in their current environment for additional assessment. The referral and placement process generally takes approximately 2 weeks to complete once all information is received. Placement of an individual into the home may take up to 3 weeks to complete. New clients will not be accepted into the program until all admission requirements are met.
Emergency and respite placements may be considered on a case-by-case basis.